Thursday, March 9, 2023

Script (definitely could change)

 Scene starts with showing the door to Zara room

Zara- (muffled) Tony they sent me pictures you can't deny it. I saw it with my own eyes.


Camera enters the room and the shot is of her sitting on the bed with her back facing the camera

Zara- (clearly) Just tell me the truth Tony. I just want to know who she is. Why her Tony? Was I not good enough?

She listens to what he has to say on the phone

Zara- (scoffs) I don't care, I don't care! Who is she Tony? Who is she!


Transition to her with her boy best friend looking at the picture

Zara- Who do you think she is?

BBF- How am I supposed to know you can't even see her face.

Zara- Does she have red hair? Please don't tell me a girl with red hair took my boyfriend. I have to find who this is.

Walks out of the house, gets her keys, gets in the car and starts driving

Radio- Have you recently been cheated on-

Changes station

Radio- Are you single and looking for new love

Zara- What? Changes station

Radio- After he cheated on me I was devastated

Zara- What the fu-

Black screen with title: 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

 Here is my film opening. Enjoy!