Saturday, March 11, 2023

Blog Analysis

  • I reviewed Ryan’s blogs and it was very engaging. What made his blog posts so engaging was the fact that he would add pictures of him in his costume, pictures of the plane he flew, and actual parts of his movie. Almost all of his blogs had pictures of something that had to do with his project which kept the blogs entertaining. The content in his blogs were also very descriptive. He didn’t leave a single piece of information out. He took us through his whole process, even the ups and downs.

    I definitely learned a lot from his blogs. I have to start incorporating many more pictures to keep my audience engaged and not make it bland. I could also make the content that I write more engaging by being descriptive and by talking to the reader. Throughout his blogs, Ryan had highlighted words. These words were usually specific equipment that he was going to use or in one case a specific location of where he was going to shoot. Once I clicked on the highlighted word it took me to a page that showed me the piece of equipment or the location. I found that really cool because it gives the audience extra information on the things he’s talking about.

     

    I reviewed Riley’s blogs. She did not have as engaging pictures of the filming like Ryan did but the content she wrote about was well spoken. She definitely did a lot of research because she sounded as if she knew exactly what she was talking about. Most of the pictures she put in her blogs were either about editing or her research. Realistically there was really no need for her to upload pictures of her film because in the Genre Conventions and Representation blog that she did, she explained what she used from the genre in her film and how it came together.

    What I learned is that her blogs were very organized and so was she. She had a well created schedule and according to the blogs she followed it. From her blogs, I learned that organization and planning is very important. I am also not very good at editing, and reading her blogs kind of helped with understanding not just editing, but also Adobe Premier.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Film Opening

     Here is my film opening. Enjoy!