Friday, March 10, 2023

Changing the Scenes and Script

 So I was really just thinking about my film and I thought I could make it way better. So I originally had the idea that a teenager found out she got cheated while being on the phone with her ex. I thought it wasn't a very good idea at first but then I tried to think of more creative ways people got caught cheating. Then Shakira and Pique came up to mind. I remember the story being that Shakira loved this certain food and only bought it for herself in the house hold. She bought the food, left it at home, then went on a trip. When she came back all the food was eaten. She was suspicious and later found out that Pique was having an affair.



So I decided to do that instead. I found that it's pretty creative and it will make for a great suspense. I think at the beginning of the film opening I will do my girlfriend and I getting married, and then she will go on vacation and come back to an empty jar of some food. I hate jelly so we will probably do an empty jar of jelly. I think this is a way better idea than I originally had and I have to thank my mom for telling me how Shakira and Pique broke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

 Here is my film opening. Enjoy!