Sunday, March 5, 2023

CCR Brainstorm

     So today in class Ms. Stoklosa did a lesson on the CCR. When she first talked about it a couple weeks ago, I thought it was going to be like a whole paper on my reflection of the project. But I learned today that it is actually a fun way to reflect on the project. 

    She showed examples of how the CCR should be done. I loved them all but the one I liked the most was the talk show. I think that idea is simple yet very entertaining and engaging. While she was showing the talk show excerpt I was thinking about what I could do with the talk show. I was thinking maybe I could play two different characters, the host and the director. The host would be in a suit and a moustache played by me, and then the director could be a guy with a funny accent. He doesn't speak English well so it would add some comedy to it. And it would also be played by me. The other thing I could do is have my dad be the host and then of course I'll be the director.


    My second CCR could be the just the talking head to the camera. But of course I add scenes from other movies and from my movie to make it more entertaining. I could add images and clips as well, and not talk with a dull background.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

 Here is my film opening. Enjoy!