Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Movie Summary

    This blog will be a quick outline to just help me visualize how the film is going to be. I know I am going to make a romantic comedy with the lead role being a woman, so now I need to think of the content. As of right now my idea is to make a film opening which shows the woman in an extreme state of depression. She lost someone, I don't know if I should make it a boyfriend or family member. I think boyfriend would be better. So she lost her boyfriend because he just said that he is done with her.
    
    So the scene begins with a shot of the phone, and the phone was the text of her ex that says something like, "We're done" or "I don't love you anymore." No I don't like that, I think it will be better on a call. She's on the phone with her boyfriend screaming at him, but the first shot is a shot of the door to her room. But in the background we can hear her screaming. Then the next shot is her in her room screaming on the phone but you can't hear the guy. She is screaming at him because she found out he cheated. Once she is done venting she will say "I HATE YOU." and hang up the phone and throw it.

    After she throws her phone she storms out of her room, down the stairs, to the front door. She grabs her keys then drives to her bestfriends house where she then will discover that her boyfriend is cheating on her with her bestfriend. She then will say, "What the fu-" then movie title. Which I don't know what it will be. I was thinking "A New Chance" because the rest of the movie is how a new guy moves into town and they fall in love.
    
    There's still a lot to work on but this is the main idea of the opening. I'll probably add like a 5 second clip after the opening to signal that like the movie is starting now. I think I'll try to record this and along the way I will see what works and what doesn't and what needs improvement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

 Here is my film opening. Enjoy!