Monday, February 27, 2023

Group Meetings

    This group was really good actually. They taught me that blogs are really not the complicated. I thought blogs had to be like this super long detailed prestige thing but it's really just writing about what you want. After looking at everybody's portfolio I finally understood this project. It's not just something I can put off for the last second, all of my group members have already put so much time and effort into this project. It's already week four and I have nothing but a few blog posts. I am going to come next class because it is an almost four hour period so I can get a lot of blogs done that day.

    I really liked Abby's project. I love the concept and I connected with one of her characters. Panyotti's research and love for his project was actually motivating. His story is amazing, I really hope he executes it nicely because I would love to see that come to life.

    Ok so I just spoke to Panyotti alone after the group meeting because I loved his idea and I wanted to know how he planned on executing it. I asked him how he was filming, who was acting, and how was he going to plan everything. He says that he is going to use his friends to help him, he told me to use the people around me and just ask for help.

    In the group meeting Gail, I think that was her name, gave me a great idea for my film. Instead of a rom-com, I should do a mystery, which I really liked. I liked this because my original idea is that my protagonist found out that her boyfriend was cheating on her with her best friend. But she gave the idea that the boyfriend cheated on her with a mystery girl. I genuinely loved that idea because then the rest of the movie could be about her trying to find out who this girl is.

    This group meeting was really great for me and I learned a lot from it. So I am going to make a blogging and filming schedule. I am also going to talk to my girlfriend more and ask her how she planned and executed her portfolio project. Great success!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

 Here is my film opening. Enjoy!