Saturday, April 1, 2023

Research for Podcast CCR

 After doing some research on podcast I found four types of podcast that I thought would fit well for a CCR. Here are the four I chose:

1. Interview Podcasts: 

Interview podcasts are among the most popular types of shows. In this format, the host interviews a guest or guests, often experts in their field, to discuss a particular topic. Examples of interview podcasts include The Tim Ferriss Show and The Joe Rogan Experience. 

2. News Podcasts: 

News podcasts provide listeners with up-to-date information on current events. These shows may cover a range of topics, from politics to sports to entertainment. Examples of news podcasts include The Daily from The New York Times and Up First from NPR. 

3. Comedy Podcasts: 

Comedy podcasts provide listeners with laughs and entertainment. These shows may include interviews, sketches, and humorous commentary on current events. Examples of comedy podcasts include Conan O'Brien Needs a Friend and Comedy Bang Bang. 

4. Personal Narrative Podcasts: 

Personal narrative podcasts tell the story of the host or a guest, often exploring their personal experiences and emotions. These shows may be in the form of a memoir or diary. Examples of personal narrative podcasts include This American Life and Radiolab. 


I think out of these four I'll probably do a mix of interview and personal narrative podcast. For the interview part though it'll be like I'm choosing questions that my listeners listen to through twitter or some sort of social media. And for the personal narrative part I'll talk about the film and what I went through and what it means to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

 Here is my film opening. Enjoy!