Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Group Meetings Pt.2

 Today in class Ms.Stoklosa made us get in groups and talk about our projects. I thought I was very behind because I have finished filming but not started editing. But some people are on the same boat as me. I am just really behind on the blogs. But I am not too worried because I know everything will be ok. Filming for me went pretty good, all I need to do is edit and then start my CCR. I am a bit worried about the time I have left with the CCR. I’m thinking about doing a PowerPoint voice over, and then a talk show with my girlfriend as the host.


Lucas and Maddox were really helpful, giving me tips on how to edit and ideas for the CCR. They also showed me all their blogs so I got some inspiration from that. Overall I think the group meetings went very well. I think we all just want to get the project over with so we can relax. Well at least I want to. The experience of filming and planning was fun, but man did I hate the blogs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

 Here is my film opening. Enjoy!