Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Filming

 So surprisingly it only took me one day to finish filming the film opening. It only took my girlfriend and I two to three hours to film absolutely everything. We filmed it all at her house right after school in the afternoon. We did about three shots for every take and I honestly had fun filming it. We would laugh in almost every shot so it kind of got frustrating. I am also a person who loses focus a lot so after every shot I wanted to do anything else but film. But it was very fun.

My girlfriend and I took turns filming. She filmed the shots that I was in and I filmed the shots that she was in. In the shots that we were both in we either asked her little brother to film it or we set up the camera somewhere. We didn't have a tripod so we had to be creative on where to set up the shots.

Overall, we worked really well together to finish all the filming in only a few hours and have way over two minutes of content to choose from. We worked well together so I will most likely use her to help me with the CCR as well. Here is us working together.




And here are some of my favorite shots from the film





No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

 Here is my film opening. Enjoy!