Thursday, March 30, 2023

Editing the Film

 Editing the film was actually pretty easy. I thought it was going to be way harder but it surprisingly wasn't. I edited on iMovie and not Adobe Premier because I just couldn't really find how to download it onto my computer and sign in. I asked everyone if iMovie is good enough and they said yeah so I just used it. My girlfriend and I filmed all the scenes in order so it was easy to put them straight from my camera roll into the app.

The only obstacle I encountered while editing was just that iMovie automatically has these really corny transitions after every shot. I just had to take this off and obviously fit the videos to the right time but besides that it was fairly easy. I chose music from YouTube so I had to convert it into an mp3 and then put it in the film. But I went more into that in my "Music for the Film" blog. 

I really learned a lot about editing through this project and it even motivated me to play around with Adobe Premier during class. I hope to do something else like this for the class in the future. Here's a picture of me editing on iMovie.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

 Here is my film opening. Enjoy!